How We Work
Our design philosophy does not follow a "one-size-fits-all" or "copy/paste" approach to decor. Each of our clients possess a unique story, and we pride ourselves in using color, structure, florals and a venue's characteristics to bring these stories to life. As a mother-daughter team, we represent both traditional and modern aspects of South Asian decor and specialize in long-established opulence with touches of modern and minimalistic trends. It is this "best of both worlds" perspective that we saw missing from the market, and its what differentiates us from others.
1. Client Questionnaire: The process begins with a brief questionnaire that provides the basics of your event and what you're looking for.
2. Design Consultation: A 30-minute call with our lead designer or and in person meeting at our showroom, where we get a better sense of your vision and preferences.
3. Design Assessment: We begin piecing the puzzle here; taking your inspiration and vision and thinking through your core event needs for decor. Colors and details are finalized post signing. This assessment typically takes a week from your consultation, based on the scale of your event.
4. Custom Proposal: Your custom proposal will include a deliverable list and some concept visuals. Depending on the season, proposals can take one to two weeks based on the scale of your event. An agreement is forwarded following your review. Once signed, pop the champagne because the real fun begins!
5. Venue Visit: Upon receipt of your signed agreement and deposit, we will schedule a venue visit with you or your event planner. Typically, the first venue visit will involve our team gathering specifications.
6. Digital Drawing: A digitally rendered sketches of options are created to help you visualize
7. Final Details: It's all about the logistics from here, our production team will coordinate with your venue
8. Execution: The big day has arrived! By this time, we have been in constant communication with your venue and event planner. Sit back, relax and enjoy your beautifully dressed celebration.